Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Nickle Plated Taurus .38 Special revolver with a 4 inch "Classic Pinned Barrel" (tapers from fram out). On the barrel it say's, "Forjus Taurus P. Algre RGS Brasil". On the right side of the fram it say's, '38 Special The Spesco Corp. Atlanta, GA. #649148 with the Spesco Eagle Logo above it. I haven't looked at the interior but, all the noticable parts have matching numbers. I'm curious to the age and worth any other information regarding this gun. Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
62 Posts
re: Spesco imported Taurus Pistol

Based on the limited info you have offerred here, my guess it is a Taurs Model 80 of some type with the Spesco logo added for sale in the US. Probably not a big seller and if the condition of the piece is OK and the weapon is operational...anywhere from $200 to $250 would be a fair asking price. The Model 80 has been a standard .38 Spl weapon in the Taurus line since its founding and was discontiuned in 1996. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.