Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is new for me so bear with me.
I talked to Terry and asked permission to post this offer so here it is.

I own an indoor shooting range In Mesa Az that developes a LOT of brass in all calibers. We shoot hi power rifle as well as pistol and SG and all brass is cleaned up daily and put into 55 gal tupperware barrels.

I have a company that comes in and picks it up and hauls it away without my having to touch it. But it has bothered me for years to see this pristeen brass hauled away and melted down for junk.

I currently make $1.65 per lb for this brass which includes SG hulls and the occassional steel case and aluminum cases although historically they are few.

I am willing to sell this to anyone who wants it at the same price. No mark up, but I cannot pay my guys to sort it. I told Terry in an effort to get you the best that I can, I will have them throw out the hulls so you are not paying for them.
I don't know what is the best way to ship yet as this is bran new. I will be at my range tomorrow, (I have been at home convalescing) and will see what is most prevalent but in the past it has always run heavy toward the 9mm, 45 and 40 brass.
I will also see if it is possible to pick out or weight the content toward a persons particular need without having to pay my people to stand and sort.

If any of you are interested please let me know. Post or PM. If you PM I will give you my cell No. to call if you like.
Also if some of you have questions or ideas about the best way to make this happen so as many of you can benefit as possible, it will be appreciated.

If there is enough interest I will ask Jay to make a sticky.

Take care all.

kenny

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I did and I have also sent several boxes of bras to individuals who needed some for their own loading needs.
If I can help you with some of this, the offer is always open or at least for as long as I own the range.

Kenny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.