Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have one in 40 cal. great pistol, very accurate and fun to shoot. Fits in my hand better than any other pistol I shoot.
Getting nite sites put on.
Get the XDM if you want a great pistol.
Springfield......good stuff!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently bought the XDm 9mm model and all I can say is GREAT PISTOL. I have other XD's, but this one is even better. Think you'll like it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a .45 xd, never considered the (M), it wasn't an upgrade that I thought I needed. I.M.O. The xd fits my hand just fine, trigger feels nice,,,,good luck with you pick.

·
Registered
4 Posts
O-o-o-o-o-h baby. After reading & reading & more research than I've ever done on a previous gun purchase I bought an "inauguration present " for myself in the form of an XDm in 9 mm yesterday. Sweetest feeling and pointing weapon I have ever held. Live in Illinoi (armpit of the whole gun world) so now I wait till Saturday for pickup. There will be plenty of ammo ready for ingestion and burping. Will be spending some serious time with this new arrival. :shock: :D Can't wait to post my opinions here. Ric

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey there Grumpn,
Anxiously awaiting your opinions and review on this XDm pistol.
Tell us what you found out and how you like it . It may be my next purchase!
:D CTS :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased the XDM Friday. Went to the range and went through a box of 50 rounds. What a great pistol! Get one
you won't regret it. I got the .40 cal. It was my first pistol purchase and I'm extremely happy. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
For anyone who hasn't handled one I highly recommend going
to your dealer and trying the XD-XDm line of Springfields.
The ergonomics are what sells them, they fit the hand.
Great point and shootability, well built, 100% reliability.
I liked mine so much I bought another one to keep it company.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A friend bought a XDm and has problems with the medal getting a residue around the muzzle, and about a inch down the slide on his 40 cal. I'm not sure of the model, but I expect it is the tactical 5. He said the slide looks stainless steel, but he said it doesn't say stainless anywhere.

Any ideas what is causing this, and what cleaner should he use to avoid discoloring the finish.

Thanks
Goldhky

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have 2 XDm pistols, they only come in 40S&W and 9mm.
Have not had a single issue with either after thousands of rounds. My barrels are not stainless. No residue problems!
I clean my guns every time I shoot them. I love mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts