Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, thinking about the p95d... Will be deciding finally, looking for all the positive/negative i can get!! let it run folks... from the worst horror stories imaginable, to your greatest triumphs with this pistol, just please, no bs... THANKS EVERYONE

·
Registered
606 Posts
Never owned one, and almost certainly never will. I've shot several flavors of the Ruger P-guns, and just never warmed up to any of them. That said, they are rock-solid designs; well-built, and they go "bang" every time you pull the trigger.

I'll stick with the 1911, though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a P-95 and have put 2k rounds through it and have no problems with it at all.Nice gun easy to handle and fun to shoot.I put Hogue grips that slide over the handle on mine.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Way late on giving me 2c. I have a P93, P94 and a P95 so easy to say I like the series. They work every time and hit what you point them at. I have to say the composite frame and the slightly adjusted rake makes the P95 a disappointment. It is still at lot of fun to shoot and easy to care for but just not what I expected in a long line in the P series.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got a P-95 and while not a target gun or "SWAT" type like the XD or SIG, it's really a nice shooter. Feed WOlf, Blazer, everything and it eats them up. Pretty accurate too. Put some LPR adj sights on it and a slip-on grip and these made a big difference. My kids (11,14), and wife all love to shot it. 9mm is cheap and light recoil. You do have to watch not to knock the retainer cup off the recoil spring when cleaning. I did and had to call Ruger, sent me new spring and clips, you can also find them at Midway.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
A great pistol! Thousands of round thru mine no problems. Easy to clean. Simple to put back together.

SS very nice and a excellent value.

Made in USA Baby!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts