Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this pistol in my dad's belongings and was wondering if anyone know about it. I've googled every initial and make on this pistol to no avail. It doesn't look like anything of value, I'm just wondering what it is. The barrel is stamped with what looks like 6.35mm.

The markings are "JUNIOR", below is "vervaardig in suid-afrika" and below that is "made in south africa" and the crest is stamped with "PAF"

Thanks Lee

·
Registered
240 Posts
"vervaardig in suid-afrika" is Dutch Made in South Africa
The PAF Junior was made by Bristol Firearms Co
The 6.35mm is equal to .25 ACP

It's not worth much money but is one of the few firearms ever made in South Africa. I would hold onto it as a converstation peice

I hope the information helps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
made in south africa
there were two versions of these little pistols
a PAF and a PAN they were identicle
they were made for the us market without the dutch wording
i collected .25 autos fro years and had both of these NIB
i sold these together about a year ago for 600.00
very few ever reached the US

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dont mean to hijack the thread but I recently stumbled across two paf models of my grandpas and was wondering if anyone knew how to break them down and get spare parts. firing pin broke in one

·
Registered
1 Posts
By some slim chance are the members with the "PAF .25 Junior", still here??

If so I would like to contact you for research purposes on your PAFs.
I have been researching these weaps trying to put together some history on them, and while doing this have found parts that you may need.
I am not selling the parts, but tell me about your gun and I'll find your parts.

There are PAF owners / collectors here (U.S.) and I have found 3 collectors in S. Africa one being a gunsmith with alot of parts. I also am a collector of 12 (currently) PAFs and a BRF. Looking to increase my collection and maybe find others some parts.

Even if it's not usable and your not selling it, I would still like to talk to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.