Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to this forum and ran across it on the web. I am looking for the manufacture and info. On a gun I have. It is a 32 supper based on a 1911 frame, it has a "P' inside a 3/4 circle with a part of a star on top of it. The lower receiver has a Partial oval that looks like it didn’t get quite stamped in it with what looks like a "B" in it or two semicircles "C" backwards on top of each other. On the slide behind the charging grip forward of the hammer. I don’t expect much I would just like to know something about it. Thanks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
If you can post pics of it some of the guys might be better able to help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I have done some checking, the mark on the left side just fwd. of the hammer is the proof mark, bomb with "p" inside it with a star on top. Spanish, it looks like the mark on the right side of the lower is that of Llama. CAL. 7.65mm (32) I found it on Collectiblefirearms.com. Anyone got anything else to add? If i can figure out the pictures i will post them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.