Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Competition pistol shooting? i have been looking at some pistols for one of my own for competition smallbore and air shooting. i have shot a High Standard Competition 22 (i think i am not quite sure....). but i found a german sig "misquito". i know it might not be the expert marksmans pistol but would it be good for me?

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Of all the pistols I've removed from a firing line in order to repair, among 22's, the SIG, 'Mosquito' is the most common, 'problem child'.

I strongly suggest you start looking at Sturm-Ruger, 'Mark I, II, or III' pistols. There's plenty of good used ones for sale on-line. Here's one; and there are plenty of others!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =400752234

·
Registered
21 Posts
Competition pistol shooting? i have been looking at some pistols for one of my own for competition smallbore and air shooting. i have shot a High Standard Competition 22 (i think i am not quite sure....). but i found a german sig "misquito". i know it might not be the expert marksmans pistol but would it be good for me?
That was not so good pistol but I think it will still fit to lot of people who loves gun. It will depend on the user of the gun. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts