Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I'm Italian and I'm newcomer in this forum. I'm very sorry for my bad english but I'll try to make my posts clener as I can.
my question: I've a formidable Px4 (9x21 IMI) and I preserve it in my cellar but the room temperature in winter season is about 0 °C / -4 °C (no humidity). This temperature could be harmful for me beloved Beretta? Thanx for your replies!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's right around the freezing mark, right? I think you have to worry more about temperature change: warm to cold, cold to warm. That will cause condensation and then rust. Cold by itself is not a problem, as far as I know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If there are any problems with storing it at such a low temperature...the PX4 should at least be better than most...it's mostly plastic right?

If you're worried about it though, and don't need it often, you can always get the gun storage bags that suck out all the air...those are usually good for years with no rust or corrosion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.