Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A simple question. Are Rossi handguns any good? Quality and durability? I see Academy is selling this brand. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Of the rossi revolvers I have personally had dealings with I was well pleased. They seem to be well built and accurate.

·
Registered
297 Posts
A low end Taurus. Avoid it like the plague.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have three Rossi handguns, a 357mag stub nosed I keep for PP in the car, a M988 357mag cyclops with a red dot sight I use for target shooting and a 38 special revolver I got at a gun show for a good price because it looked good. I have never had a bit of problem with any of them and would buy another due to the reasonable pricing. They all have good fit and finish and shoot accurately. I have Ruger, S&W and many other makes but feel the Rossi is a great buy for someone looking for a reasonably price handgun.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I bought a used Rossi stainless .357 Magnum revolver about 14 years ago because it was cheap and I wanted to teach my wife to shoot a handgun. The gun was solid, reliable and accurate, and probably one of the best bargains I ever bought in handguns. My wife learned to shoot very well and liked the gun.
I'm looking at another used Rossi revolver right now as a carry pistol because I my S&W Chief Special is becoming too pricey to carry every day.

mark

·
Registered
6 Posts
I own and operate a Rossi 44 spec. it is da bomb as my kids say. For a 3' revolver it's accurate enough, it's comfortable, a lot of fun to shoot, it always goes boom when I ask it to, the cartridge I'm very comfortable with, and the price was right. two thumbs way up. Oh and it also had a decent (though not writing home about) trigger pull. For the price I can live with that till I have the time to stone the action :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts