Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Not ENTIRELY a useless :) mutt... those of us with nerve damage :x or arthritis :x could maybe use that ctg in a medium-to-heavy weight revolver. I'd buy it in a GP100, 4" bbl, provided I could get a thousand rounds of ammo on the spot.
JMHO
///olde :) pharte///

·
Registered
606 Posts
It's only offered in the SP platform.

As far as power and recoil, it's about on par with a .38 Spl +P.... which you can get in either the SP or the GP.... or about a zillion other revolvers.

It may have a future as a collector's item, but I think that's all it will ever be..... I may be wrong, but I can't see it ever being popular enough to survive. The .32 H&R Mag is just hanging on by a thread.

·
Registered
81 Posts
There are a good number of 32mag fans out there. I've got several 32's and am very interested in seeing other gun maker's pick this round up. J-frame S&W would be nice with this round. Would also like to see someone like Taurus or Smith stuff eight shots into a medium frame revolver.. Just for fun.

As prices for metals such as lead and brass continue to climb, the little 32 family of cartridges may fair better due to ecomomy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.