Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
They are for ladies and kids..... no offense, but they are way too small to be practical for practice. If you want to practice with a .22, step up to a single six.

If you take up reloading, you'll find that you can make "plinker" loads with cast bullets in the popular cowboy calibers for not much more than shooting a .22.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I'll second the above post, the grips are just too small for an even average sized hand and my wife even thinks they are a bit small. The Single Six is hands down a much better choice and If I recall correctly, the stocks are the same size as the old Vaquero and Blackhawk. At least I seem to recall them being advertised as such.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies.I didn't realize they were that small.I just never liked the big square sights on a single six is the reason I was asking about the bearcat.I do reload so maybe I should go ahead and step up to a Vaquero.

Thanks again
Bobby

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.