Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone you might know the value of a Ruger Mark I. My dad has one that he purchased in, I believe, the 70's. I know that there was a recall on some (possibly all?) of them because when they where dropped they would have a tendency to discharge dispite their internal hammer. It hasn't been fixed according to the recall so I don't know if that would drop the value. Also, because of the Mark II and III, apparently more superior, I don't know if this gun has lost a lot of value because of that and would be considered obsolete or what. If you could help, I'd appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Not enough info to give you an accurate estimate.

Value depends on condition, exact model, serial number, barrel length, place of manufacture, and whether you have the original box it came in and what type of box, and how box is marked.

If it is in 95% condition, it could be worth as little as $175.00 to as much as $2,500.00 all based on the above variables.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.