Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy me a Ruger 22/45 Mark III this weekend. One time I was on youtube.com and there was a video of a guy with a speed re-loader for his Ruger. I can't find the video now. But it was awsome, you just dumped the bullets into this tube and then put the tube over your clip and it filled it, does anybody know where I can get something like that?

·
Registered
59 Posts
What you're describing would be nice. I bought the "thumb saver" speed loader that slips over the clip and makes it easier to hold the spring down when loading. It seems to work pretty good so far.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone seen this "thumb saver" at any of your favorite gun shops? I know it is discontinued by the manufacturer but was hoping there might still be some sitting around on the shelves of a gun shop. I would like to get three of them if I can find them. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a product called "Ultimate Cliploader" from a company called McFadden – it can be found by doing a simple Google search for "Ultimate Cliploader". I have a Ruger Mark III 22/45 and this works great. Prior to buying this I always had sore/cut up thumbs from reloading my magazines, not so with this nifty device. I've had mine for a couple of years now, had no problems with it, its made out of thick plastic and made in America. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a 22 caliber handgun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, this is my first time on this forum and i seen this post and I actually have the one you are talking about that you seen on you tube (or that is where i found this one) here is the link. let me know if this is the one you wanted....mine is blue but now on the website they are showing them orange

http://zaliznockindustries.com/outdoors.htm

·
Registered
149 Posts
you can use those plastic loaders or thumb savers, but theres a cheaper way.

get some string about 12 inches long and thread one end thru your belt loop and tie it off.

then when youre ready to load loop the end of the string around the thumb guide and pull, it will pull the follower down.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ruger Mark III 22/4

Ive got a mark III hunter with a red dot. Awesome gun. PITA to clean at first but once you get it figured out its not to bad. Very accurate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts