Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A BALL PARK VALUE ON MY PISTOL? IT'S A MK II,22 CAL,STAINLESS,IT'S A 2004 USA SHOOTING TEAM MODEL.THE CATALOGUE NUMBER IS KMK512GCUS,WITH SERIAL NUMBER- USA 003XX. IT HAS ABOUT 75-100 SHOTS THROUGH IT AND IT'S IN EXCELLLENT CONDITION AND COMES WITH THE ORGINAL BOX AND FIBEROPTIC SITE BARS. THANK YOU GUYS/GALS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP. SLUGNUT

·
Registered
585 Posts
The best way to evaluate your pistol is to compare it to others for sale at GunBroker.com, AuctionArms.com and GunsAmerica.com. Based on a 5 minute look-see on those sites, I'd say $400-$450.

·
Registered
606 Posts
The $400+ prices are awfully high.... check to see what the actual completed auctions go for. $350 or so would be top dollar at the gun shows in my region for a stainless Mark II upgraded model such as the Target, the Government, the Hunter, etc. $300 for the Standard model. There are lots of them on the tables with asking prices well above that, but they show up on the same guy's table, with the same asking price, show, after show, after show.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.