Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends. I have a new Ruger p94 and i have fired around 450 shots with it. I need to now disassemble the magazines to clean them. I have those 10 round magazines and i have absolutely no idea as to how to disassemble them. The manual on the net says that i have to punch the small rod/bar between the magazines ends to disassemble it but i still dont understand how to punch it and from which end should i punch it. Also i dont know how i would have to insert it back into the magazien in order to assemble it after cleaning it. Can anyone help me explain this please? Thanks, also i wud greatly appreciate if anyone has a digital camera or a video camera and make a video or take pics while disassembling it? i wud really really REALLy appreciate this. Thanks everybody.

PS. i would greatly, GREATLY GREATLY GREATLY appreciate if anyone could help me with this. I have the manual and i dont think that that information is sufficient enough for me to disassemble those mags without screwing em up.
Please help me.

Thank u So very much in advance
Xcalibur
[/b]

·
Registered
240 Posts
re: RUGER P94 HELP ME PLEASE!! RUGER P94 MAGAZINE dissasembl

There is a hole in the bottom of your mag, use a punch or a small screw driver to push up on it about a 1/4" while moving the plug/bottom of the mag towards the back of the mag. After about a 1/8" you will be past the pin and can remove the punch or screwdriver and slide the plug/bottom off easily. The parts go back in the same way they come out so pay attention to the order and direction of the parts as you remove them. Sorry no time for pics or vid but it's pretty straight forward and if you don't feel comfrontable in doing this take your Mags to a local gun shop, expect they will clean them for a pretty small price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.