Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 excellent condition handguns I am selling. The first is a Ruger stainless single six, .22 and .22 magnum cylinders, 4 1/2 " barrel and adjustable sights. I bought this new and have shot it very little. It's in like new condition. I have the original box but not the original manual. I'm throwing in an Uncle Mike's nylon holster and a Hunter? leather holster and belt. $450 OBO + shipping.

The second is a Ruger SP101 in .38 Special +P with fixed sights and a 3" barrel. Again very little use, maybe 500 rounds through it at the range over the years. Great self defense handgun. In excellent condition - a few very light scratches in the finish that quite frankly I believe were there when I bought the gun new. I have the original manual but not the original box. $400 OBO + shipping

The last is a Belgian made Browning Hi Power Mark III 9mm, single action, black finish. Great condition, I've put again maybe 500 rounds through this gun over the years. Comes with a Hogue rubber finger grip, original black plastic grips, 2 - 13 rd mags, original box and paperwork. Also throwing in a black nylon holster (don't know the manufacturer). $750 OBO + shipping.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts