Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys anyone shot one of these yet? I checked one out today at the local gun shop,and man was i impressed.The older rugers were to bulky for me and the trigger was to for forward for my finger. But this new SR9 is a lot slimmer and just plain feels good to me. Not a bad price either. But i was woundering how well the shoot, and what kind of accuracy one can get out of one. Thanks for any input

·
Registered
5 Posts
This gun shoots alright. I do not like the Trigger though that would be my only complaint. I would get a Smith and Wesson M&P before I bought this though. I love my M&P awesome gun

·
Registered
44 Posts
I recently bought one....I thoroughly like it. Feels good in my hand and sights good for me. It is easy to get back on target even during rapid fire, and yes I couldn't resist running a couple full clips as fast as I could run 'em through ! Trigger pull is certainly different, but I don't see it as a negative....just something to get used to . First time out I didn't shoot it quite as accurately as I shoot my Kimber.... but I was getting there after a while. Mighty hard to beat for the money !

·
Registered
297 Posts
I looked at one, but decided I liked the Ruger 345 better. I just really like the size of those .45 holes in the front of the gun rather than the dinky 9mm ones. :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts