Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
i've got a stainless one that has been exceptional and have been thinking of getting a black one... how's the blackened finish been holding up (does it show signs of holster wear, etc.)?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Personally, I like the look of the all black SR9 compared to the stainless version.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up an all black SR9 last week. I like the looks of it better than the 2 tone but that is just my opinion. I have not got to the range yet but already have 500 rds of Federal 115gr JHP ammo. A local WM had it for $23.96 per 100 and since I don't reload any more, that looked real attractive.
I am considering some type of laser sight and need some suggestions.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Re: re: Ruger SR9

tgrif said:
I picked up an all black SR9 last week. I like the looks of it better than the 2 tone but that is just my opinion. I have not got to the range yet but already have 500 rds of Federal 115gr JHP ammo. A local WM had it for $23.96 per 100 and since I don't reload any more, that looked real attractive.
I am considering some type of laser sight and need some suggestions.
Guess I'm a little late chiming in on this one.... But, if you haven't put a laser on your SR9 I recently put a Streamlight TLR-2 on mine ( laser and light )...... attached easily to the rail....So far very pleased

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hawkeye_90 said:
not to get off topic, but im really looking at the SR 9 and am looking for some honest reviews and maybe its pros and cons, so if you have any info feel free to post it.

thanks

Hawkeye
Go shoot one Hawkeye..... I think you will really like it. It is balanced and light , easy to keep on target, easy to clean and fun to shoot.... I have well over a thousand rounds through mine with absolutely no problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.