Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have aquired an unfired S&W 547 9mm Luger calibre revolver s/n 9D36071 mint condition.Have not come across any reference to this gun before,anyone help with that models history ?? Kestral

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Don't know when they started making them, but they stopped making them in 1985.

·
Registered
2 Posts
They go for premium prices. I just got a NIB 940, the ss 9mm Smith that uses moon clips. The 547 does not use or need moon clips due to the extractor. How much did you pay? I'll buy it from you.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.a ... =107107997

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.a ... =107042892

From the Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson:

manufactored from 1980-1985

9mm Military and Police

double action revolver built on the square or round butt K service frame with three screws.

comes in 3 or 4" bbls

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They say the world is full of surprises,have aquired another 547 .9mm from the same very elderly collector/ shooter,who has given up on centre fire & uses 22lr only.and can update the details.9D36071,4" fitted with full length rib with adjustable r/sight.the rib is stamped Talamade on L/H side below F/sight.Never fired ,mint cond.in orig box,box itself about 85% fine.No 2 Std 4" model exc nr new fired 150 rds only about 15 years ago.in orig box also about 85% plus all orig paperwork.s/n ( 9D37446 )Would sell to genuine collector at reasonable price, if you can find a way to import it into the USA. regards Kestral

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Add to previous post,if anyone wants to give me their email address Il send the pics over.Kestral

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: re: S&W 547 9m rev

Kestral,

I would like to see some pictrues. I added my e-mail to my profile.

D

Kestral said:
Add to previous post,if anyone wants to give me their email address Il send the pics over.Kestral

1 - 7 of 7 Posts