Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nice pre-lock S&W K-22 Model 18-4 in excellent condition. Comes with original medallion wood stocks and non-original box (copyright 1955). Not sure of the date of manufacture, probaby 1980s but serial number is 241K9XX. Bluing shows minor wear around sharp edges and muzzle, light turn ring on cylinder and a few very light pit marks on left side of frame which won't show in the photos. Timing and lock up are correct and is a great shooter. Overall a very collectible specimen which is much nicer than any I have seen at any gun show or dealer's shelf in the last 6 months. I would like to trade this for a pre-lock S&W 617, preferably a 10 shot with the 4" barrel, or a pre-lock 686+ 7-shot. I am also looking for a camo semiauto 12 gauge shotgun for waterfowling but will also consider all trades so let me know what you have as I can do a partial trade and take or add cash as needed. I'm asking $425 FTF in the central KY area but will ship to your FFL for $25. See my ebay feedback under the user name KINGSTRIDER. Email me at [email protected] with any questions or for more photos.See my ebay feedback under the same user name, KINGSTRIDER. Email me at [email protected] with any questions or for more photos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts