Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what the value range for a S&W Model 19-3, 4" blue in VG condition? It also has an XS night site installed. I know that about the condition of finish, nicks and scratches ect... will lower the price. I'm just trying to find out what the range is.

Tks in advance.

·
Registered
606 Posts
As a general rule, the aftermarket sights will reduce the value by the amount it would require to refit with the proper sights.... probably in the $60 - $ 90 range.

Here's what the Blue Book says....

100% $475
98% $350
95% $300
90% $275
80% $245
70% $220

Add some if you have the Target Trigger & Target Hammer - since you don't have the white outline rear or red insert front sight to go with them, the amount is unknown.

But.... since November, handguns of all sorts have been selling for well over "book". A 19-3 is desireable, since it would have a pinned barrel and a counterbored cylinder.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I finally got some picts of it and it really is nice looking with minor wear on the grips. It still has the white outline rear sight and the front looks is the night site. I may have to jump on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.