Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone every consider adding a search eangine to this forum? I find a lot of information on here which is great, but it sure would be nice to search by word or phrase rather then reading every post for needed information. :idea:

Let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
160 Posts
There's a search button at the top of the page. You can seach by keywords and specify what forums you want it to search. Say you want to search for a reload recipe for 45 GAP ... you can specify the reloading forum and use 45 GAP as your key words and specify that the search find 'ALL Terms'. That will avoid any thread asking the opinion of the 45 GAP and will avoid the reloading threads that only deal with 45 ACP.

When it displays the results .... Right click and open them in a new window. When you're done and want to go to the next result - just close the current window and go back to your search results and do the same thing all over again.

Some have also used google to only search pistolworld but I can't remember how they said to do it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.