Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
I have never heard of them. If you do get one please wright a review for us posted in the Glock forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: re: Siderlock trigger Q

Rev. said:
I have never heard of them. If you do get one please wright a review for us posted in the Glock forum.
You bet. I think I'm going to order one in the next day or two. I'll let you know how it works once I get it set up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had the siderlock safety for Glocks put on my G26 at a gun show in Jan. '08. I love the thing and recommend it to anyone.
I was always worried about holstering with one chambered because if the trigger was to get caught on my shirt or something "BOOM". I know the common rule is to never trust a safety but this does give me some relief cause glocks have such a light trigger pull. I paid $69.00 for it at the gun show and a Glock gun smith installed it for free in about 3 minutes. Buy the thing its worth it!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: re: Siderlock trigger Q

p3v5 said:
I had the siderlock safety for Glocks put on my G26 at a gun show in Jan. '08. I love the thing and recommend it to anyone....... (portions deleted)

I paid $69.00 for it at the gun show and a Glock gun smith installed it for free in about 3 minutes. Buy the thing its worth it!!!
Thanks for the info, this is just what I was looking for.

·
Registered
12 Posts
No problem! your welcome! but let me warn you people are going to give you a hard time about it. They say glock guns already are safe which I agree with, I am just a little nervous carrying a gun with such a light trigger pull , like the Glock , that has no manual safety. But I am an overly safe person. On glocktalk.com some people said I should have bought a gun with a safety , which I did at first , if I needed a safety. I bought a taurus millenium pro 9mm that the guide broke in after about 400 rounds , and I only had it for about 3 weeks at that point. So I chose to buy what I felt like is the best gun out there , a Glock , and add a safety to it. But I wanted a good one. I was at Bill Goodmans gun and knife show when I seen it. The siderlock was at a Glock booth being promoted by Glock and was installed by a Glock gunsmith. So apparently Glock did there research on it cause I know Gastin Glock, Glocks founder , is extemely picky. People think it just flops back and forth in the trigger but it fits very snug and takes a good little push , but not to much for one finger , to disengage it. You even hear a little click when it disengages. Oh well sorry to be so long winded but I love the siderlock some people just think I am crazy, even a friend of mine that was with me when I had it put on told me I was crazy. One supporter of mine on glock talk made a point I never thought of , he said he likes it because if someone gets your gun from you and trys to shoot you they will never think of looking on the trigger for the safety. All I can say is buy it , its worth it for safetys sake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts