Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any comments from anyone? Got one yesterday. Fired 20 times and it jammed 16 of those.

Picked it up at BassPro. New ammo, the whole 9 yards. Friends told me it was PITA. The guy at the store said to get the Walther 22.

Anyone else with the same problem? :cry:

·
Registered
45 Posts
What does PITA mean?

Something must be wrong with the gun, that shouldn't happen, especially with a sig.

Don't get a walther P22...they are NOTORIOUS for feeding/jamming issues.

Ruger MK II ftw. But you should get that sig checked out cause I've heard great things about those too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was looking at both the Mosquito and the P22. The more that I looked in to both the more disappointed I became. Both early models had problems (FTF, FTL, FTE). The Mosquito seemed to be made for my hand, the P22 seemed a little small. After talking to owners it seemed that the later models of the P22 seemed to have had all the bugs cleared out so I bought one. I had a blast at the range. 200+ down range only one fail to load(had a weak grip on the gun) using Wallie World Federals. I only wish that the wife liked the Mosquito more, I bought it in hopes that she would come to the range with me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Mosquito works great with the right ammo. It is picky but most .22s are, I struggled with mine but the bought the reccommended ammo, CCI Mini Mags, and it runs great now. No problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts