Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard anything about the sig p250? It doesn't look as good as the other sigs but it is still a pretty cool concept.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, it are one ugly boomstick. I like it though, because you could use 9mm at the range and pay less while honing yourself with a 40cal version of the same weapon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought one yesterday in 9mm and fired 150 rounds through it today. The gun feels very good in my hand. I love the sights and the trigger pull is okay. It's long but relatively light and certainly smooth enough. The gun was printing a bit high and left but I'll wait a bit and try various handloads before I go drifting the front sight. Accuracy was fine for a carry gun, about 2 3/8" @ ten yards. Recoil (flip) was not a factor. I didn't have my timer with me so I can't say what the splits were but this weapon fires very fast if you want it to. I had two FTF's but the rounds went off on the second pull of the trigger. I am using CCI primers and have occassional FTF with my M&P's also. I like the modular idea behind the gun and think it is certainly a keeper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts