Pistol World Forums banner

Sig P250

7K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Sigp250c 
#1 ·
Hey guys, me and one of my friends were just on the sig website and looking at the new P250. I haven't got a chance to look at any of them or handle them in real life. Do any of you know anything about it like its handling or durability, or maybe have a website for me to check out to get some info on it? Thanks a bunch.

#2 ·
There is a good video here...aswell as a good forum section.

http://www.downrange.tv/

I work at a gun dealer very near Sig headquaters and have 250's in stock and had the head of Sig marketing demo one for me.
They are nice guns!

Only availbale in 9mm currently. Only comes with one mag. Only one available SERPA type holster available.
Frames will be around $50
Caliber upgrade kits will be around $400.

#3 ·
Hi everyone. I am new here so post #1 incoming.

Bought my first gun the other day and it is a Sig P250c. I tried a lot of guns and after I tried this one I knew it was the one and bought it on the spot. If you get a chance to get your hands on one set aside some time on a range and put it through it's paces. Thoughtful engineering with reliability, elegant simplicity and bombproof durability as well as an almost obscene flexibility is what these guns are all about.

Looking forward to reading the posts on this forum.

SigP250c

#7 ·
Hello there Hardnose,

I bought the P250c (compact). The slide is 6.5 inches long with an overall length of 7.2 inches. I have the standard full size trigger on mine but there is an optional "short". Other shooters at the range have said that the trigger pull is a little long for thier tastes but they have far more experience than I do when it comes to that. All I can say is I knew when I picked this gun up the first time that it was the one. I just FELT like the one.

I spent a couple of years thinking about becoming a gun owner. I went into it knowing that it was not going to be as easy as just buying any old gun and sticking it in a drawer. Once I made the decision to buy a hand gun I also made the solemn commitment to learn how to safely handle and maintain it as well as learn to shoot and then shoot, shoot, then shoot some more. I don't think I would have been happier with any other gun or the support I have received from the seller.

#8 ·
I'm currently doing some serious thinking of getting a Sig 250 but have some concerns that maybe others don't have,how well do you think the conversion kits to other calibers are going to be fit wise? The whole purpose of me buying it would be the simplicity of it being modular to other calibers but I want to make sure there is a good fit, how can you be assured with these kits not even out yet,I've heard NH has had alot of QC problems also.Do you think or foresee these kits eventually coming down a little in price? $400.00 isn't far from the cost of another new pistol. I really wanted a Sig but all the feedback if been getting is for the same price I can get a CZ PO1 which is said to be more accurate and just as reliable, any feedback would be greatly appreciated to help me make a final decision.

#9 ·
Hi there Echoone

I wish I had a good answer for you. The way it was explained in the many videos and adds online the flexibility of the p250 really comes into play for armorers that may need to refit a number of pistols for whatever reason. I decided to leave my p250 in the 9mm configuration but I am glad there are other options available to me. whatever you decide to go with I am sure you will be happy with the purchase. My next gun will be a Sig for sure.

Good Luck!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.