Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sig Sauer Auto Pistols Test Quiz Questions - P210/P220 Series
I am semi-retired and I am taking a self-passed and self-taught Armorers course on Sig Sauer Auto Pistols. I hope to become a part-time light Gunsmith in the future.

There are over 60 quiz questions covering this firearm and I have answered most of them. During my study and research I am having some problems related to some of the following quiz questions. Either I am not sure of the correct answer or I have conflicting answers.

Can you help me determine the correct answers for these few final 6 quiz questions? Please correct any worng answers!
Thanks for your help.

Note #1. What is the unique feature in the Sig's locking system that accounts for the pistols consistent accuracy?
a) The slide to frame fit
b) The trigger pull
c) The impingement of the barrel to the slide
d) The finish on the slide

Note #2. What type of locking system best describes the system used in the Sig design?
a) A link lock system
b) A cam lock system c)
A Swiss-toggle lock system
d) A master lock system

Note #3. What gun part activates the safety lever, which in turn activates the firing pin blocking safety (safety lock)?
a) The trigger bar
b) The decocking level
c) The slide
d) None of the above

Note #4. When the trigger is pulled, the firing pin blocking safety (safety lock) moves down and will not let the firing pin forward. - True or False

Note #5. Though the Sig does not have a manual safety, it does have three passive (or automatic) safeties. - True or False

Note #6. The decocking lever pushes what gun part out of the way in order to drop the hammer?
a) The trigger
b) The firing pin blocking safety (safety lock)
c) The trigger bar
d) The sear

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.