Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this forum doesn't appear to get used much so let be BRAG!

I have wanted a PYTHON since they came out....way back when. I used to drool over them in the old Stoeger's Shooters Bible....color photos back then.

So at a gun show yesterday my lovely wife sprung open the checkbook and bought my birthday present for Next Month!! :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Big time congratulations. In my opinion, S&W has always produced superior revolvers; however, the Python is the exception. May well be the finest revolver ever made.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul, my other revolvers are all S&W....but, I always wanted a Python. I only see about one per year at the local gun shows and they look used.

The only way I can tell this one is used in the ring around the firing pin where the brass leaves it's tell-tale mark....and it is barely there. Maybe the place I bought just cleans them extremely well before sales!! :?

·
Registered
585 Posts
R.R. - that Python is in as good a shape as I have seen for a "used" gun. Regardless of price, it is on my "Bucket List" as well. Bonus time is 90 Days away! :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oooohhhhh, I remember those happy days when "bonuses" were handed out!!!

Where do you work that they still do the bonus thing?

·
Registered
585 Posts
I work in a 20 lawyer firm that handles only insurance subrogation matters and does so that it is the #2 per capita earning firm in the country. Subrogation is when your insurance pays your claim when a plumber sets your house on fire while using a torch. The insurance company then goes after the plumber. That's us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts