Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up this Rossi 38sp and I want to know the model of this gun. On the inside of the revolver it has the imprint u953 and under the grips looks to be either u953 or u950 I want to know the model so I can get better grips for it I'd like to have the rubber or nice wood grips so if anyone can Id this gun I would greatly appreciate it here is some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just picked up this Rossi 38sp and I want to know the model of this gun. On the inside of the revolver it has the imprint u953 and under the grips looks to be either u953 or u950 I want to know the model so I can get better grips for it I'd like to have the rubber or nice wood grips so if anyone can Id this gun I would greatly appreciate it here is some pics

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am interested in the Rossi Revolver. I had a Registered Rossi Revolver but I had a major stroke and I was not found for 3&1/2 days..Either my sister had sold it either PRIOR OR AFTER SHE HAD MANIPULATED ME TO SIGN HER OVER AS POWER OF ATTORNEY, AFTER GETTING RID OF MY 2-BEDROOM APARTMENT, SUPPLIES, CONTENTS and my "INVESTMENTS" IN SUPPLIES & BELONGINGS TO VARIOUS activities that I was involved in. She would not tell the entities that I owed debts that her "younger sister had a LIFE CATASTROPHE and LIFE ALTERING EVENT...because she "self`righteously" thought it was my RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY BACK ALL OF MY DEBTS so she did that for me by discarding and selling "SUM" of my belongings, supplies, investments with ALL OF MY HOBBIES.I WAS HOPING THAT A GRAD SCHOOL with the Master of Social Work (MSW) will be accepting me. Having 2 Certifications of Gun Handling and Safety , a Registered Rossi Revolver that I never had even shot my gun.even after purchasing it with identification and my documentation. The 38 Specials are less monies than other.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.