Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
purchased new Taurus PT145....horribly long trigger pull and consistently 5-7 inches low at 10-15 yds, with multiple professional shooters.Contacted Taurus on several occasions and they have no interest in complaint,DEFENSIVE and insistent we are not using straight 8 sights properly, which I informed them I do not have. They were quick to agree I may correct the problem by filing down front sight,which in fact is slightly loose with marred mounting screw.The faulty mag was invited to be sent back for a replacement, but when i recommended sending the gun back for accuracy testing, it was not met with positive invitation.The gun has a great feeling in the hand and fires with hardly any recoil...and the windage is right on. Hate to say it, but I'm almost inclined to believe that they put on the wrong front sight and refuse to fess up to it.I read many postings on this model and, and they all seem to have the same complaint ...consistent and low shooting. If anybody has any feedback on this issue, I would be glad to hear.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.