Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking online for aftermarket sights for my 24/7 Pro DS 9mm. Seems to be a whole lot out there. Anyone know of any reasonably priced night sights?

·
Registered
21 Posts
You will get what you pay for, so I would recommend saving up your spare change until a decent set of sights is affordable to you. In my opinion, sights with tritium inserts are hard to beat. They generally give a good sight picture day or night, and you don't have to turn anything on if you need to use it. Lasers are nice, but I have heard/read accounts of people getting into a situation where they didn't even have time to turn on the laser. That being said, try to find sights that are the same height as your factory sights, or they may not regulate to your point of aim. Worse case, you may be able to adjust point of aim slightly by adjusting your handloads (assuming you load your own). Brownell's has a good selection of sights for most common brands of pistols. You may also need a sight pusher to install; if that's the case then a gunsmith might be the less expensive option (most sight pushers run around $100). Good luck with your search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts