Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
944 Posts
If you ship it to another state it must be received by a FFL holder. Get your payment and a signed copy of the buyer's dealer's license (by mail or fax) and ship it to the address on the license. Your buyer will pick it up from the dealer when it arrives. I hope that helps. I've done this a few times so if you need clarification on anything just ask. Good luck with your sale.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.