Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe the inactivity here! I've been a long standing loyalist over at ShotgunWorld since the early 90's. I thought it would be fun to come over here and hangout a bit. The sad thing, this site has a great format, but nobody has taken advantage that I can see.

Any pro or con comments appreciated... Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Slugo. I know you from SGW and just got here myself. I was also surprised given the popularity of pistols these days. Noticed another new SGW member posting here about a week ago.

Wonder where all the pistol shooters go?

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Well, quite frankly, Pistol world doesn't display well on my laptop computer screen; it's too small and tends to run off the sides of the screen - Which requires me to be moving the mouse or directional keys all of the time in order to see whole pages.

V Bulletin is, also, the standard in which most gun forums are viewed nowadays, too. V Bulletin is what most pistoleros are used to looking at. Other than this, the questions asked here, while low in volume, are pretty good, relevant, and useful to what people want to know about pistols. In a word, I'd say the site needs a: FACELIFT.

https://www.vbulletin.com/

·
Registered
6 Posts
It may also be because people that I know who shoot revolvers, do not fancy their guns being called pistols!!!!!! Maybe it should be Handgun World.

cdb

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Shotgunworld started getting popular when I created a banner with Cindy Crawford on it (accidently, I didn't know it was her) maybe I should do the same for PistolWorld?
Jay

·
Registered
152 Posts
Haven't paid much attention to this site due to me being more active at SGW, but I am now currently viewing the activity or should I say lack of activity. Hopefully it will come back to life again. I remember this site being pretty active when it first started even though the membership was rather small.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts