Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
If the price is right you cant go wrong. They are, in my opinion, one of the finest 9mm made. :wink:

G

·
Howdy,

Yea I been seeing them just about everywhere I go any more. They seem to have quite a markup on them too. I'm seeing them priced up to $400.

Check out this price - Click Here

You CAN find them a few $$ cheaper if you look around. Seems to be an ala carte thing.

Reliable and do they shoot? They are Police trade-ins, that says something if not the name itself.

[Hearsay:]
I think that I read somewhere that you can't find grips for them, if you happen to receive one WITH a crack in the grip. Nor, will Sig do any repairs on them [/Hearsay]

As always...do your own homework.

Good Luck

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
That's a little high.

You can buy one off the internet for 269 plus 30 for shipping and then 20 for the FFL transfer fee, grand total, $320.00.

I bought mine from a local dealer for $289 plus tax, which made it $305.00.

If you offer your dealer $325, he'll probably take it.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I guess I should answer your original question. Mine has been very reliable.

I will buy another one when I find one for the same price as I bought the first one.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The two I purchased shoot great. I havent heard any complaints from my brother and a couple of friends who also puchased a P6. Great price for a solid Sig. Dont pay any more than $300.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.