Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to buy a Beretta Mod. 92FS from my boss. He wants something different, this gun is in excellent condition and shoots great. I've shot it a few time to attest. This would make a good addition to the collection if the price is right. I've never owned a semi before, is this a good choice? Ser # is BER 170580 Z It has two 15 rd. mags and a really nice shoulder holster like a detective would wear. What should I pay for something liek this, with or without the holster? He hasn't let me know what he wants yet. I just moved this from the ID Forum, not much traffic over there. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just took my new M9 out to the range for the first time. It was great. This is my first semi and it is more accurate than I thought it would be. My other pistols are revolvers. I pd $647 for my M9 in CA. I initially ordered an 92FS but it is apparently becoming really tough to find them here for some reason. I am told the only difference is in the sights. Good luck

·
Registered
63 Posts
NIB $600 where is it? Look around, its really hard to find new pistols. Decent 38/357 revolvers are doing $600-$800 if they can be found new. My wife works for a sporting goods retailer and I have had a revolver on order since Oct..
Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.