Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a model HD Hi Standard Military semi-auto .22 cal pistol with 4 1/2" barrel made around 1945. Serial # 145XXX. It is in excellent condition, no visible scratches. Has one small place at end of muzzle on left side where bluing has rubbed off. I'm assuming due to fact it has been holstered. I am trying to find the fair market value for this gun, but not having much success online. Does anyone know the value or where I can look it up online? Gunbroker.com does not have it that I can see. Thanks in advance for any advice. Steve

·
Registered
606 Posts
I loaned mine out and don't have it back yet, or I'd give you the values.... your best bet is to get a copy of "The Blue Book of Gun Values". It has a section on grading the condition of rifles & pistols, and then lists the values for all the different makes and models.

It's about time for the new edition to come out, so you ought to be able to get last year's at a bargain price.... and the values change very little from year to year. Try MidwayUSA.com or Natchezss.com.

·
Registered
42 Posts
sjsmith,

In my 29th Edition Blue Book of Gun Values (copyright 2008), the MODEL H-D MILITARY High Standard's are valued as follows:

1. $585 @ 100%
    $480 @ 98%
    $405 @ 95%
    $330 @ 90%
    $230 @ 80%
    $150 @ 70%
    $125 @ 60%

Edited ... Additional note: The book says that most of these models are found in the S/N range of 145196 to about 334751. Approximately 150,000 manufactured.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to both of you guys that responded. You have been very helpful. Have a great day. Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
Value of my Model H

OK guys, I need some help. Ive been offered a Remington model 141 in .35 Rem. price hasnt been discussed yet and I need to know the value. I will have pics tomorrow or sunday. As soon as I can post pics, I will. In the mean time, a rough estimate would be appreciated. Thanks for any help.

gd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts