Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Wal-Mart in an attempt to organize a really cluttered up, [email protected] up bunch of gun safes. I got the idea after seeing these in Cabela's for $29.95:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...parentType=index&indexId=cat601048&hasJS=true

I picked up what you see here for $2.69 EACH! That's less than 10% for the exact same thing! They are vinyl coated, and won't mar any gun. It's much better, and more handy than keeping them in cases.

This is the bunch of gun cases that was left behind in my reorganization attempt.

Now I have at least got a plan. 1 down, 3 to go.

This is a really good way to take advantage of every square inch your gun safe has to offer. Bill T.

·
Registered
175 Posts
WOW;

Great idea and a super nice looking display of firearms.
Want to sell the mod 41 hiding in there among all that clutter? It would sure clean up your area and help mine to look a little more full.

Great post and pics and good ideas for less.

Thanks

UF

·
Registered
97 Posts
Holy Cow, what an Awesome idea. Need to go to Wally world and pick one up. I don't have as many as you, unless you'd like to share... i'll take one of those, and one of them, oh ya, and that big bar over there.... :lol:

Thanks for the post and Pic's, looks like you cleared a lot of clutter up looking at all those holsters there on the sofa. Nice Job, Looks Great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been using that dish rack trick for some time now.

The one drawback is that the plastic coating will wear off and you'll need to re-insulate it. Otherwise, you'll scratch your guns. I use electrical tape.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I picked up some of them racks a couple weeks back. I think I got the idea from this thread back in May.

Thanks for the idea - Mr.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts