Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a .22 caliber semi-auto pistol from my grandfather. He isn't lucid enough for me to ask him what kind it is. What I do know. It's a Browning, .22 long semi-auto, Blued, Approx 6-8" barrel, Black plastic? side-grips held on by one screw that appears to go in one side thru to the other, It's made in belgium, the barrel is not a bull type or fluted, it necks down from where the rear of the barrel meets the action, the Browning logo is just the letters in a large oval and both the B and the G are slightly larger. I have had a newer browning buckmark and this is by far a superior built pistol. The slide is open/sparated on the back instead of rounded around like the newer versions. It also seems heavier and better balanced than the earlier mentioned buckmark. the front sight is very similar to a high standard. It's a wide high blade - not sure of it's construction. I will try to supply a picture as I know that would help. If anyone has pictures to look at or other info I would greatly appreciate any help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts