Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Spike420,
I think this ia a small starter pistol, but I've never been able to find out for sure.
I have a similar one that is 4.39" long and is marked, FD 21 & 81 on several parts and on the frame under the grips. The barrel of mine was pluged and a vent hole drilled in the top of the barrel. Posted are a few pictures for comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow finally someone with another one lol. Yeah they're very similar. What I did find out was that they are Flobert pistols made in Germany probably between 1890 and 1915, i believe it shoots a .22 bb probably worth around $100 US depending..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Spike420,
I was looking through a book I have titled, the Tiniest Guns, A catalog for collectors of 2mm pinfire and rimfire minitures, by Bob Urso, The first edition published April, 2000 in a limited edition of 400 copies. This is copy 340.
On page 13, he has a scan of page 161 from a 1939 Stoegers Gun Catalog. The scan in the book is a little hard to read, so I'm not sure how my scan of the page will be. The page is titled, Berloque Miniture Blank Pistols. The 2nd photo down on the right side of the page is similar to ours pictured above.
MODEL
Length 4 1/4" (could be 3/4")
"Flobert Model 500" This
little Flobert Blank Pistol is
especcially constructed for the
.22 cal. American Blank Car-
tridge and is one of the oldest
and best liked types. The metal
is neatly nickled, the gun well
and carefully built, and supplied eith checkered grips.
Price....................................................................$3.25

I have had the gun much longer than the book and have never noticed this before. I'm glad youask the question and I found this sight or I may have never noticed this.
Scan of page attached.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.