Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Usually it doesn't take long to get this crap deleted ..... best thing we can do in the meantime is to obviously not click on their crap, but also don't reply to their crap either. That will at least push it further down the page (no one looks past page one anyway) :wink:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Captn66;

I'm with you and have not clicked on any of their stuff but it is easy to see from the heading what it is.
I am just surprised our moderators don't nip this quickly before it gets started.
This is or has been a very informative and extremely friendly and caring forum.
I hate to see these bone heads get a leg up or to thinking this is a good place to advertise.

We'll see. Til then my friend, take care and
Stay safe, always.

UF

·
Registered
160 Posts
I sent a pm to md_beatt both here and over at sgw. I don't think shootingworld and pistolworld get as much of their attention since there isn't as much traffic over here and thought that would be the best way to get in touch with them.

Hopefully they'll get it under control. Usually its really good here.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Captn;

I am computer illiterate and do not know who or how to go about helping on something like this. So I appreciate your help in an effort to keep that stuff to a minimum.
As I said this is or has been a great forum although not too busy with some IMHO extremely intelligent and articulate people who try to help each other.
I want to do all that I can to keep it as such and spam of any sort is just not a good thing.

Stay safe, always.

UF

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks like md took care of the offender.

Thanks md :D 8)

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
We're here. Sorry we missed the SPAM. We've added Pistolero and Rev. as Moderators of the 'General' forum to insure that SPAM is removed promptly.
Regards,
Jay Gentry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.