PistolWorld.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your screen name is diffrent here than it is at shotgunworld or shootingworld, then please identify yourself.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
You will have to figure it out for yourself.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pistolero said:
You will have to figure it out for yourself.
:lol:

I can't remember your SGW name, but I still know who you are! I guess I am not very original since I have the same name. :?

·
Registered
129 Posts
hey you all, I am the same here as with SGW and shootingworld. and just about anywhere else I ever go online.

interesting, hmm.....Pistolero....A.K.A. wingmaster.
nice to see you over here.

Mike.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
You'll have to give a clue, there are only 6 thousand SGW members from Wisconsin. :lol:

·
Registered
129 Posts
pistolworld said:
I'm
Pistolworld
ShootingWorld
Shotgunworld

...pretty original, huh :roll:
Jay

HMMM....Really??? I would have never guessed that.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just remember we love ya Jay. :wink:

Mike.

·
Registered
152 Posts
im a part of many forums and always use this name cuz iv been called Maser since i was 5 but hey if u guys want u can call me by my real name which is Jason

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm the same person from shotgunworld and shootingworld,I'm not smart enough to remember alot of different names,good to see alot of shootingworld regulars.Drop-Shot

·
Registered
606 Posts
Drop-Shot ??? Who let that old fart in here, anyhow???? I thought we were gonna have high standards around here.... I hear he cheats at cards and lies about the size of the fish he catches.

Good to see ya, buddy.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Fuelburns2 = Fuelburns1

Sorry if that was a hard guess. I didn't know I could use the same name. This makes it easy to remember my email, which I've had for many years now.

·
Registered
152 Posts
of course u can fuelburns cuz even tho this site may be on the same server as shotgunworld n shootingworld the phpBB is on a different domain name so that means u can use the same name as u did on the other sites

1 - 20 of 37 Posts