Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

Here in MD you cant really get CCW permit..so I was planning on moving to PA when I come of age to buy a pistol anyway. (Counting the days)

I had always assumed that I would carry/primarily use a Glock simply for the unmatched reliability. Ergonomics, looks, stopping power of the round, don't matter to me if a round doesnt leave the gun every time I pull the trigger.

How do you all feel the Sigs compare to Glocks or anything else, stricly reliability speaking? HONESTLY. Lol.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
aliasneo07 said:
... don't matter to me if a round doesnt leave the gun every time I pull the trigger. ...

Either I missed something, or I'm slow. But why wouldn't a round leave the gun when you pull the trigger? And why wouldn't it matter? Help me, I'm lost.

I shoot for a very specific reason, I need the empty case to reload, so it matters to me if the round don't leave the gun. :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Overcrimped said:
aliasneo07 said:
... don't matter to me if a round doesnt leave the gun every time I pull the trigger. ...

Either I missed something, or I'm slow. But why wouldn't a round leave the gun when you pull the trigger? And why wouldn't it matter? Help me, I'm lost.

I shoot for a very specific reason, I need the empty case to reload, so it matters to me if the round don't leave the gun. :D
Lol. A round wouldn't leave the gun if the gun jammed :p. Thats what I meant, lol.

·
Registered
37 Posts
First I own neither a Glock or Sig. But, my life depends on my weapon. I care if it operates and fires. Several of my friends carry Glocks and Sigs, we carry what we feel comfortable with. After reading about KBs with Glocks it would say the Sig may be the better of the two. If I were to purchase a new side arm today it would be a Sig. I ran across a Sig in 22 cal. this week, didn't know they made a 22. The pistol feels really good and quite handy.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Alias...
I own both Glocks and Sigs and have had no trouble with either. My recommendation is handle both and shoot both. The rule is if it fits you, you will be a better shooter with it. I am qualified with both but my normal carry gun is a G22C.

Just curious, Ranger, how many of your friends Glocks have experienced a KB?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like Sig Sauer for the simple reason that I shoot it well,
I can easily control the gun and am confident that I am
hitting where I am aiming. Simply put it fits my hand and
shoots where I point it.
I carry one on the job daily while I work,it
is a Sig P220 45 ACP and it is dependable enough I
would stake my life on it! I shoot FMJ and Hollow Points
through it with no malfunctions or FTF. No wonder so
many policeman use this pistol. :)