Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hate to say but, this my first post. Been reading this forum for sometime but never posted anything! But anyhow,I have a new in box Ruger Alaskan Super Redhawk .44 Magnum with all paper work and accessories. Would like to sell FTF in Akron, OH. area. $675 firm. Will ship to your FFL for $715 shipped. Thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
63 Posts
NADA as have not received it, on the pm. have daughter in Dayton. Certified check upon acceptance by her visual will be in her hand.
Jim

·
Registered
63 Posts
I give up on pm's to you. My offer is $450 you ship to my ftf. Upon receit of NIB goods they will release $$$. You have to realize that you are a new poster, so there is some question of trust here. You also fail to reply to PM's. If my ftf decides it is NIB no problem, if not I will return to your ftf pay the freight and insure it. Are you a troll or a seller?
Jim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jim,

Sorry, but I received no PM`s. I also sent you an email regarding your interest for this weapon. I don`t know why we can`t seem to communicate. Anyhow,I am a seller and I am selling the Alaskan for $650 firm plus shipping to your FFl. I prefer FTF. These retail over $700 NIB. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Please check out my Feedback on Ebay if there are any concerns about my credibility. I realize I am a new poster here but I do have this firearm for sale on many other boards. Screen name Bullsquid. Thanks.

Bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts