Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
That is not a question others can answer for you. Only you can decide after personal evaluation... after shooting both.

On the other hand, which is more reliable might be a question that can be answered. I do not own plastic pistols and will leave answering that to others.

·
Registered
640 Posts
The XD is the better gun as that is what I bought. I started with an HS/2000 back in the late 1990s and have kept pace with them as they morphed into the XD. Over that time I have become fairly familiar with the XDs and have become familiar with whatever quirks they may have. After 2 HS/2000s and 6 XDs, I have had quite a chance to become familiar with them.
Then again, if the M&P would have been around back then, I might have had a different opinion.
Either gun is a very good choice and I would have to say that one could not go wrong with either. Pick the one that calls to you the most and don't look back. Instead, look forward to the day you buy the other one.

·
Registered
149 Posts
awesome said:
Two great guns...which is better?
is chocolate ice cream better then vanilla?

> what do you want to do with the gun?

> have you handled the guns?

> have you looked for a gun rental range to try the guns?

·
Registered
297 Posts
awesome said:
Two great guns...which is better?
The Glock. (Sorry couldn't resist.)

Either one will do the job, and do it well. The "better" one is the one that feels the best in your hand. That is the one you will probably shoot the best with, thererfore the better gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts