Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I may have purchased a Hi-Standard .22WMR derringer, on GunBroker, for $125! Always wanted one!!! :D

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Congrats, a High Standard is a great little derringer. Sounds like you got it at a good price too. :wink:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Can't remember who made 'em but at one time you could buy a flat holster what looked like a wallet and had a cutout for access to the trigger. Neat outfit-when the badguy asks for your wallet--bang-bang :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hoashooter, I think that they were actually made for Hi-Standard. There's one on the auction board with the box, papers and wallt for about $300! :wink:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rats, rats, RATS!!!!!!

After many days with no toher bids... today, two who seem to be H-S collectors (based upon their past purchases) have started bidding. I'm getting out of that war!
:cry:
Oh well............ :wink:

·
Registered
944 Posts
That's why I like to snipe. Wait until the last few minutes and go for it! I'm sorry if any of you have ever lost an ebay bid to fuelburns1. :wink:

There will be another opportunity if you look.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sorry to hear that Paul. A bidding war can sonetimes be like a tire fire. Trying to put it out only makes it worse so the best thing to do is to just stand aside and let it burn :wink:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am sniping (as well as being high bidder) on a really immaculate old H&R .22LR Model 622... :D There's a few others I am watching, as well. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts